Thursday, 26 April 2007

Cape Town rain

It's raining, it's pouring...! Yay, rain, I have an excuse to lie in bed now, and tomorrow is a public holiday, wish the day would hurry up so I can go curl up (of sourse can't actually do that as it is a friends bday dinner, but maybe for half an hour...). Love Cape Town rain, it seriously just pisses down, its does such a good job of it, you're soaking in seconds! And it can keep it up for weeks! Of course the trick to enjoying it is staying dry, but umbrellas don't work (the wind blows the rain horizontal and the umbrella inside out) so a good raincoat is a must...not that I have one. I prefer dashing to my car, splashing in the puddles, feeling alive! Another good trick is to drink lots of red wine, and a gluhwein is particularly warming!

No comments: