

Today is Emily's birthday- Happy birthday Em! On thursday evening we celebrated with dinner at Porcini's (nice food and decently priced) where someone insisted we drinks those blue shots. I can't say whether they were as toxic as they looked as I pleaded the driver card and drank coffee instead. What an excellent start to the long weekend!

Saturday we headed off to Franschoek for the Cheese and Wine Festival. It was rather festive and the weather was fairly good (a chilly but sunny day for the most part). However after a few glasses of wine and lots of cheese I was feeling rather sleepy. Patted the cows on display (poor things) and found myself an orange juice to help wake up. Garth encouraged the UK grils to try
Witblits "yes, it's very similar to cider" and we all had fun laughing at their expressions!
No comments:
Post a Comment