at the bottom of Long for some free toons from Lonesome Dave (good lounge music) and some drinks on the rooftop trailer park. The weather had not been great during the day (think solid, drenching rain), but it cleared up a bit later and was not too cold (thankfully because the trailer park we were on at Grand Daddy would not have been a good spot to be, even with the heaters). My friends came through as never before and I felt very loved. Needless to say, I had a good time and was very heppy and judging by all accounts and the photos everyone else did too. Thanks all for a great time!!!
PS I’m sorry to say that my cellphone doesn’t take the best night time photo’s hence ALL of them were blurry. The best are here (and the 3 from a proper camera!)

The birthday kids

No comments:
Post a Comment