Are you ready for winter? I've enjoyed summer but feel some rain would be welcome, maybe its just the thought that I can sit in the house and do nothing on weekends. And then when spring comes we'll really enjoy it, and enjoy the crisp fresh air, and the daffodils emerging (I'm definitely buying daffodils this year!). And we'll be wishing for summer again, for sun-drenched days and sun-kissed skin, and drinks by the ocean and floating free in the sea... I think we still have quite a bit more of summer to go though, although people here are talking like there'll be a cold snap any moment now, and no more sun after that. Think it's a bit early for that, think they're being a bit melodramatic, after all temperatures last May were in the 30's for two weeks.
Ah, but think of the gluhwein and red wine and stews and fires and all those warm things! Bring on winter!
2 comments:
hey, winter is cool, but we don't really get real winter here anyway! I'm getting a little bleak with the daylight disappearing already
hold thumbs for some snow in matroosberg
Yeah, trip to Matroosberg is a must this year! Holding thumbs!
Post a Comment