Monday, 18 February 2008

End of January

Wow, I have far too many photos! Either I’ve been really busy or I haven’t written a blog in ages! Probably both. Lets see…

There’ s my flatmates boyfriends cactus with a flower bigger than itself! Flowered one night then died the next day, what a lot of effort for one night!

The black picture would be last nights black out in Cape Town. For once not load shedding, this was just something wrong with the cable or something. That meant the all of cape town apart from Blouberg and the northern suburbs were totally out. From 8:45 til after I went to bed after 12. Eskom just keeps getting better!

View from lions head, went up with the dutch cousins who I hadn’t even known I had! They’re pretty cool. The fire extinguisher is a wooden piece, that says not to throw cigarette butts ut etc in an fire awareness campaign. They’re all over the mountain, pretty cool. Right at the bottom it tells vandals not to break it but rather to steal it and show it to all “your delinquent friends”. Haha! And of course the shadow of lions head, I always like that.

Then there was moonstruck on Clifton- cool cover songs and packed beach, wow, they should really o that more often, free outdoor music on a hot night! And what a fantastic sunset! For those of you who don’t live in CT its been a really hot and muggy weekend! Check out all the yachts in the bay! I counted over 20 masts!

And then wraps on the beach with Garth and Rupee (who was out from London). Gotta do this more often, a very cool dinner!

Okay, I’m leaving it at that cos I’m writing this at home on Sunday and that’s not my idea of a chilled weekend!

xxx



















No comments: