Wednesday, 05 March 2008

Hairdressers

So what is it with hair dressers- everytime I go this woman wants me to grow my hair and now its getting quite long and I’m thinking that maybe I’d like to keep it that way she chops about half of it off! Then proceeds to tell me how she’s just going to cut it so it’s a wash and go style. After which she spends 20 mins blow drying it perfectly (I must admit it looked nice) and sending me on my way, a little lighter on hair and on cash. Naturally after washing it and letting it just dry last night it looks a complete mess and nothing at all like she does it. Does she not see each and every time I go in that I have waves or curls?!?! I’m actually going to have to buy a hairdryer now, and spend an extra 20 mins on my hair EVERYDAY! How quickly does that add up…2 1/3 hours a week, 9 1/3 hours a month, 112 hours a year which is 4 2/3 days a year on my hair!!!!! Atrocious!

No comments: