Tuesday, 01 April 2008

Change

Funny how a change in the weather (especially towards the colder temperatures) sets me a-pondering. It always seems to induce an itch for change, like the change in weather means it’s time to change my life. I’ve been feeling it of late in Cape Town, with the onset of that autumn feel, the leaves turning and the glorious warm days (heralding the approach of a cold front, no doubt). But what to do when your life is actually pretty good…good job, great friends, fantastic city to live in, weekends away in beautiful places, family around…what more could you want? That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out! Maybe some intellectual stimulation (learn another language?), something a bit arty (take up pottery or a photography course?), an adrenalin rush (some outdoor lead climbing perhaps?), has anyone out there got any good ideas for me? Or just wait out the change in weather until I feel normal again?

2 comments:

Trevor Black said...

Your options seem great... pick one of each ;-) to start.

Maybe it's not the weather, maybe you just like a little spice.

Lou said...

:) I don't have time to commit to anything though! Trying to sort that out though, and have gotten the details of a pottery class up the road so just need to make a call and commit!