Thursday, 12 March 2009

Gilmour Hill Annual Christmas Party No. 2










Kes and I had loads of fun at our previous Christmas party so we have decided to make it an annual event. Therefore welcome to the second annual Gilmour hill Christmas party!!

Needless to say we had a fab turn out (for some reason there don’t seem to be many house Christmas parties in Cape Town in December), with a mix of Kerry’s MBA people, and my usual crazies. As per the original party Dan was father Christmas, with Paula as his elf. Not gay this year, father Christmas was rather moody and was convinced that everyone had been bad. Luckily for us he still handed out some pressies, with me getting an new car!!! Unfortunately you can’t fit many in it, but it is useful for getting to Rafiki’s pub down the road in a hurry, just hope your balance on one leg is good!!! Hmm, I should get a second one and zip tie them to my shoes, I reckon that would be magic!!

No comments: