Friday, 06 July 2007

Flu experiences

There's something I've learnt from catching the flu (first time ever!), and that's never to blow your nose with single ply toilet paper (as is available in my office). You see, you give it a good blow on doubled over loo paper (I've never been someone to buy tissues for some reason), you fold your 'tissue' in half and give it that final blow to clear the nasal passages. In the case of single ply the snot soaks through the paper in about 1.5 seconds flat (the amount of time it takes you for you to take a breath for that second blow) and by the time you bring the 'tissue' to your nose its all snotted over, ugh gross man! This means you need to start off by folding your 'tissue' about three times before the first use, what a mission. maybe I'll buy some tissues instead!

Well, that's all I want to share with you today.

xx

No comments: