I'd like to complain about rude people. Rude drivers is perhaps more what I want to complain about. You see, lately, I think winter especially, drivers haven't been giving way for me or saying thank you when I let them pass or moving over when its a narrow area. And where I work makes this all the worse. Every morning and evening I drive down a road that will only allow one car through at a time. Everyday I drive by areas where the cross roads are hidden by parked cars and people just pull out in front of you. As a result I drive about 40 km/hr max around work.
So today I went to drop a report off for printing at Gardens Centre and I go down this narrow little road and some bloody woman decides to squeeze past coming in the opposite direction. There I am about a foot away from the parked cars on my side and she just keeps coming. I realise she is really close so I come to a standstill thinking she'll do the same. But no, she is a rude driver, she doesn't even slow down. Even after knocking my side mirror she makes no attempt to slow down. My side mirror folds away so that when you park you can fold it back, lucky for that else she would've broken the whole thing off instead off just breaking the mirror. Before I can even try get her license number she is turning the next corner, probably oblivious to the fact that she is an absolute pig of a driver who has no decency at all. Grr, it makes me freakin' angry!
No comments:
Post a Comment